Paitone (BS), 31/07/2018
The company TECNOFOR SRL - with registered office in Via degli Artigiani, n. 1, 25080 Paitone (BS), Fiscal Code. and VAT number 03381100175 (hereinafter “Owner”) as data controller pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”)- confirms that data processing is based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and executes and applies necessity. The company TECNOFOR SRL respects the above regulations. The data will be processed as follows:
1 Handling of personal data
Definitions of the terms used (e.g. “personal data” or “processing” can be found in Art. 4 GDPR.
The data controller processes the personal and identifying data provided by you (in particular first name, surname, tax number, VAT number, e-mail address, telephone number and content information from the contact form, etc. - hereinafter "personal data" or alternatively "data"). . The data is logged in the following cases:
- when registering on the Controller's website.
- when registering for the newsletter service offered by the Data Controller.
- when the data controller responds to the request for information from users / subscribers of the website.
2. Purpose and legal basis of processing
Your personal data will be processed:
A) without your express consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR) for the following service purposes:
- Fulfillment of pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations from existing relationships with you - such as cost estimates, offers etc.
- Fulfillment of the obligations laid down by law, regulation, community legislation or an order of the authority (e.g. anti-money laundering) - Allow you to register on the website of the owner.
- to respond to your questions submitted using the form to be filled out on the Owner's website - to administer and maintain the Owner's website - to allow you to subscribe to the newsletter service provided by the Owner and any additional services you may request - exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court.
According to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b) GDPR, data processing is lawful insofar as it is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures (e.g. cost estimates, offers). The necessity is measured in the individual case depending (above all) on the type of contract and what exactly the contract contains. In any case, such processing is included without which the contract could not be meaningfully fulfilled - in this respect, for example, the storage of personal, individual, personal data is to be considered.
B) Your data will only be processed for the following marketing purposes with the express consent of the user and with the specification of the website operator commissioned by us (Article 7 GDPR/ “Conditions for Consent”):
- Sending e-mail newsletters, commercial communications and/or promotional material on products and services offered by the Data Controller with the intention of measuring the level of satisfaction within the framework of the quality of the service.
The data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time.
3. Processing Methods
Your personal data is processed on the basis of Art. 4 k. 2) GDPR and includes in detail: collection, registration, organization, storage, query, processing, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, use, connection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data. Your personal data will be processed both on paper and electronically. The user's data will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship; ie for the time necessary to define an accounting and / or administrative transaction related to the order received. The data controller processes personal data for the time as follows: This will be done in compliance with the provisions of applicable law and the period will in any case not exceed 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of the service and not more than 2 years from the collection of data for the purposes of marketing.
4. Categories of Data / Navigation
Regarding the data collected automatically: the computer systems and applications necessary for the operation of this website, in the course of their normal functioning, refer to some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) that are not associated with directly identifiable users in can be connected. The data collected includes the IP addresses and domain names of the users who connect to the site, the computers used, the addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the query, the method used used to submit the query to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc. ) and other parameters related to the user's operating system and computing environment. These data are only processed for as long as strictly necessary to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct operation. Providing this data is mandatory as it is directly linked to the web browsing experience.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on the site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Any specific summary information is reported or displayed on the pages of the site - prepared for query purposes - in order to draw the interested party's attention to the processing of his personal data.
5. Access to Data
Your data may be made accessible to the following persons in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter 2.A) and 2.B): -
–Employees and collaborators of the company in their capacity as responsible persons and/or internal persons in data processing and/or system administrators;
– Third-party companies or other legal entities (law firms, commercial information companies, etc.) acting as external data processors performing outsourcing activities on behalf of the Company.
6. Transmission of Data
Without express consent (Article 6 b) and c) GDPR), the Company may communicate its data - for those referred to in Article 2A) - to supervisory bodies, judicial authorities, as well as to those persons who are required by law to communicate. These legal entities will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
7. Data Transfer
Personal data is stored on servers within the European Union. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
In any case, the company has the right to relocate the servers to Italy and/or the European Union (EU) and/or non-EU countries, if necessary. In this case, the Company always ensures that the transfer of non-EU data is carried out in compliance with the applicable legislation issued by the European Commission.
8. Method of providing data and consequences of refusing the response
The provision of data for the purposes in Art. 2.A) is mandatory. In case of non-compliance, we can offer you the services of article 2.A). not guarantee. The provision of data for the purposes in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore choose not to provide data or subsequently refuse the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and promotional material related to the services offered by the Data Controller. However, you are still entitled to the regulations mentioned in Art. 2.A).
9. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set out in Art. 15 GDPR:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data about you, even if not yet registered, and the communication of which is in an intelligible form;
- Receive notification about: a) origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the event of processing using electronic tools; d) the identity of the owner, manager and designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who come into contact with the data in their capacity as representative in the national territory, administrators or agents;
- Right to: update, rectification or, if interested, integration of data; b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or cancellation of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) Certification that the operations referred to in a) and b), also regarding their content, have been brought to the attention of the subjects to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, unless it would prove impossible in the event of such fulfillment prove or means would be used that are obviously disproportionate to the applicable law;
- Right to object: a) to the processing (for legitimate reasons) of personal data concerning you, even if relevant to the purpose of collection; b) the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or to carry out market research or commercial communications, using automated calling systems without the intervention of an operator, by email and/or through traditional marketing Methods by telephone and/or paper mail.
- It should be noted that the right of the interested party to object, as set out in letter b), extends to conventional methods for direct marketing purposes by automated means and that the data subject must in any case have the possibility to exercise his or her right of objection (even partially). Therefore, the interested party may choose to receive only communications using conventional methods, only automated communications, or neither of the two types of communications.
Where appropriate, the rights referred to in Articles 16-22 GDPR (right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of treatment, right to data portability, right to object, profiling) as well as the right to consent pursuant to Art. 2B) also apply pursuant to Art. 7 DSGVO and the right of appeal to the guaranteeing authority in accordance with Art. 77 of the DSGVO, application.
10. Exercise of Rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by
-Send a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to TECNOFOR SRL, Via degli Artigiani, n. 1, 25080 Paitone (BS).
- Send an email to the address:
11. Owners, Data Controllers and Other Responsible Persons
The owner is TECNOFOR SRL with registered office in Via degli Artigiani, n. 1, 25080 Paitone (BS), Fiscal Code. and VAT number 03381100175. The responsible data officer and other responsible persons responsible for data processing are indicated in the document on data protection; this document is controlled by the company and updated every year. The document is kept at the TECNOFOR srl headquarters.
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner in providing the Service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for installing cookies may also require the consent of the user. When the installation of Cookies takes place on the basis of consent, this consent can be freely revoked at any time by following the instructions contained in this document.
Technical and aggregate statistical cookies
Activities strictly necessary for operation
Activity regarding the saving of preferences, optimization and statistics
Other types of cookies or third-party tools that may install them
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in aggregate and anonymous form and may not require the consent of the User or could be managed directly by the Owner - depending on how they are described - without the help of third parties. If among the tools indicated below there were services managed by third parties, these could - in addition to what is specified and also without the knowledge of the Owner - perform User tracking activities. For detailed information on this, it is advisable to consult the privacy policies of the services listed.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Viewing content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them.In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Google Maps widget (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is a map visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this Application to integrate such contents within its pages.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
How can I express consent to the installation of Cookies?
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable constitutes personal data.
This is information collected automatically through this Application (including from third-party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application,with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The service provided by this application as defined in the relative terms (if available) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small piece of data stored in the User's device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application. Last modification: 31 July 2018